They say you’re most creative when you’re tired, so why not get something accomplished the next time you can’t sleep? Here are some ideas to get you started:
1. Post on both Facebook and Twitter that you are still awake–the people want to know.
2. Hunt through the bedding for the socks you wore to bed but are now missing.
3. Clean the toilet–if not now, when?
4. Investigate all the strange sounds your house makes.
5. Spy on your neighbor–why the heck is he still awake at 3 a.m.?
6. Make a list of all the possible reasons the bottom of your foot hurts.
7. Repeatedly put pressure on the bottom of your foot to see if it still hurts.
8. Check Twitter and Facebook to see if anyone responded to your posts about being awake.
9. Spend 20 minutes thinking about a ninth thing to do when you’re still awake at 4 a.m.
10. Blog about it.